Final outcome for my summer project brief A is not for apple and z is not for zebra. I decided to go with the 2d design with different coloured blocks in the the end as, after much deliberation it thought it worked best. Photographing the block letters turned out to be a complete pain in the arse; messing around with different background colours and angles of shot, but eventually I decided to have them on a plain white background, but the photography still isn't great.
Crit turned out to be pretty disappointing, it ended up taking a long time to get around everyone and when it was my turn I don't think I got that much feed back. I know I want to add to my project and present it in a different way for final hand in, as the way I initially presented it I don't think did it justice. x