Saturday 24 September 2011

Summer Salt

For this years summer project we had to record ourselves in macro detail. I decided to record my emotions via an alternative diary. Each day I drew a picture, wrote a word to sum up the day and wrote what was the pit and peak of my day.

After collecting this data I found it didn't represent me as a person, or my emotions. I also found I really disliked doing my diary every night.
 Make everyday special is a response to my lack of enthusiasm and engagement with my own diary. I found my entries over 39 days to be boring and pointless, so I have responded to this by making the entries more interesting a relevant to me. This has left me with a diary that I have a more of a connection with, as everyday is special.











I also creates a 'teaser' poster to promote my new form of diary.


 



No comments:

Post a Comment