Wednesday 11 May 2011

Flux

The last project of the year was to design an issue of Flux magazine. We were given the names of the people the articles would be written about, but that was it. From here it was up to us to come up with the overall narrative and theme of the issue. I really enjoyed this project as it was so free. I was able to do what I wanted to do and just have a bit of fun. Not worrying and being free is something I have been struggling with this year. Naturally, I'm a worrier and a perfectionist, but I find when I let go I am a lot more creative.








Here are a few images of my layout designs. I have mocked it up in a magazine format just to demonstrate how the spreads would work as a physical object. I love making books, no matter how simple so I'll find any excuse!

No comments:

Post a Comment