Monday, 3 May 2010

Project 1.6 new words

For our last project of first year, we were given a previous Roses competition brief. We were asked to come up with a campaign for the new words that go into the Oxford English Dictionary every year.

So, for my response to the brief I made my own book of poetry. I wrote a poem for a selection of the new words and put them in the book. I tried to give the book a dictionary feel by using a similar font and typesetting the text in a similar way.

I am very happy with the results, and I'm glad the final result looks professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment